Recently published / free to read:
- Satellite Constellations and Formation Flying, edited by Massimiliano Vasile, Volume 67, Issue 11, 01 June 2021.
- Solar Sailing: Concepts, Technology, and Missions II, edited by Roman Kezerashvili and Bernd Dachwald, Volume 67, Issue 9, 01 May 2021. Read the preface here.
- Scientific and Fundamental Aspects of GNSS – Part 1, Edited by Felicitas Arias and Roberto Prieto Cerdeira, Volume 66, Issue 12, 15 December 2020. Preface free to read through 1 December 2021.
- Nova Eruptions, Cataclysmic Variables and Related Systems: Challenges in the 2020 Era, Edited by Şölen Balman, Volume 66, Issue 5, 1 September 2020. Preface free to read through July 2021.
- Advances in Small Satellites for Space Science, Edited by Loren C. Chang, Amal Chandran, Volume 66, Issue 1, 1 July 2020. Preface free to read through May 2021.
New / open calls for papers for special issues of ASR:
- New Results from DORIS for Science and Society: deadline 31 January 2022
- Application of Artificial Intelligence in Tracking Control and Synchronization of Spacecraft: deadline 31 December 2021
- Astrophysical Spectroscopy and Data in Investigation of the Laboratory and Space Plasmas: deadline 30 November 2021
- Spaceborne SAR Remote Sensing for Characterization of Natural and Manmade Features: deadline 31 October 2021
- Astrophysics of Cosmic Rays: deadline 31 August 2021
- Magnetic Flux Ropes in Solar and Stellar Environments: deadline 31 August 2021
- Space Weather Events in Solar Cycle 22: deadline 1 August 2021