Kuznetsova, M. (USA), 2021 – 2024* (maria.m.kuznetsova – at – nasa.gov)
Joaquim E.R. Costa (Brazil), 2021 – 2024
Sharafat Gadimova (UNOOSA), 2018 – 2022
Nat Gopalswamy (USA), 2021 – 2024
Opgenoorth, H. (Sweden), 2021 – 2024*
|Appointed PSW Members 2020 – 2028|
PRBEM: Piers Jiggens (ESA/ESTEC), 2018 – 2022
COSPAR ISWAT Inaugural Working Meeting, 10-14 February 2020, Port Canaveral, Florida, USA
Terms of Reference
Current PSW terms of reference.
For further details please visit the PSW home page.
International Space Weather Action Teams
To accelerate implementation of Roadmap recommendations and regular Roadmap updates, and to address the need for agile responses to new scientific advances and emerging societal requirements, the PSW is hosting an International Space Weather Action Teams (ISWAT) initiative.
We are pleased to announce the launch of the ISWAT website:
to serve as an online presence for the International Space Weather Action Teams – a community coordinated effort hosted by the COSPAR Panel on Space Weather.
The COSPAR ISWAT is a global hub for community coordinated collaborations addressing challenges across the field of space weather.
Established and newly emerging teams focused on different aspects of space weather are invited to join ISWAT and become a part of the global space weather community network.
Benefits of joining ISWAT include to:
- Expose your project or model to the wider community, and bring-in more expertise and ideas.
- Participate in community-wide campaigns and ensemble forecasts.
- Speak with a global voice to international organizations and national/international funding agencies.
- Participate in next generation strategic planning and provide inputs to future updates of the global COSPAR ILWS space weather roadmap [Schrijver et al., 2015].
* (after officer term) = second and final term in the office indicated